Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I just Walk AWAY....

2

Enough rough moments i get these past two weeks. People makes my life so miserable. Makes me think i am useless and stupid to be fooled around like this. I am DONE with the hell your games is. Whatever you think you can do to me, i just let it be. I am not a fighter for something stupid like what you did to me. I will just stick to my own decision. Why? Because THIS IS MY LIFE.... I Live MY LIFE not someone else LIFE okay. So, i can make my own decision, WISE or not let it be me myself determine and face any consequences later on.

Are you HAPPY when you turn my life so complicated and miserable like now? I BET you are UNHAPPY inside.. Why? Because i know you are a KIND and GENEROUS person but because of this condition you dare to make my life upside down. At the end, you will reflects and think back of what you did to me, and that time i HOPE you will realize that you whack someone else life and that is not so good things to do. 

Till then!

-----
Feeling Better,
Little Rose

2 comments:

  1. Sabar Rose remember this

    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
    It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    Love never fails

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak rose, what comes around goes around. the person will experience his/her own difficult times one day. all the best sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive