Saturday, August 20, 2011

Still Stuck in the Middle of Nowehere...

0

I am suppose to finish on preparing the complete action plan for my projects for the year 2011 - 2012 but yet, i am STUCK. My brain did not do much of work for these past two weeks.

I have so many things come up in my mind but yet i don't know how to put it together on the paper. How to organize it well accordingly. People tend to say, 'PLAN YOUR WORK, WORK YOUR PLAN'... If i did not do my plan i will not know where will be my project heading too. To SUCCESS or to FAIL? Somehow, if i am too much on planning, will i manage to WORK OUT my PLAN later? In term of planning, i have a very high expectations and sometimes i know it sounds impossible to reach for it, but still i am a little bit of a DREAMER... Yai! Till then!

With Love,
Little Rose

Update:
Currently i am working on my plan on my Socio-Economic Development for the rural communities. I have two projects consists of Handicraft Development and Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Project. Still stuck at Handicraft Development and not even start with the Medicinal & Aromatic Plants projects yet. God help me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive