Thursday, June 02, 2011

Only Now I Realize......

0

Only now i realize i have break so many hearts of my loved ones. I even break my own heart each day. I even break my dear God heart more.

It is good to know it now rather than when it is too late. But where do i start from here? I feel bad for all the bad words that come out from my mouth, the bad actions that i shows.

God, i am sorry that i hurt you much. I am sorry that i did not share your love with others. I am sorry that i am not a good child.

Why do i feel so sorry for myself now? ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive