Friday, May 27, 2011

Holiday is COMING!

0

These few days i am blank. I don't know what to write. What to share here in my blog. Nothing much that can inspire me to write my own thoughts. When there is nothing come up in my mind, i am stuck and i can not produce anything here.

Sabah will having a holiday started from tomorrow until 31st May. It's Harvest Festival and will be celebrated by Kadazan-Dusun of Sabah so i will be away for holiday (am I?)...hmmm...

Anyway.. Happy Holiday and for my:

KADUS FRIENDS ~ KOTOBIAN TADAU TAGAZOO DO KAAMATAN.....ARAMAITHIH!!!

IBAN/ BIDAYUH FRIENDS ~ SELAMAT ARI GAWAI, GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAI..OOOOOHHAAAA!!!

OTHERS ~ HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAY...... YEEEAHHH....!!!

With Love,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive