Thursday, April 07, 2011

My Favourite in American Idol 10 (2011)

0

Do you watch American Idol? Do you crazy about American Idol? Do you have your favourite among 9 of them left now?

I am not watching it like every week but if i got the chance, of course i will watching them. I did have two of my favourite so far. I love their voice (of course) and i love their stage appearance. So relax and humble (is it the right word? i think so)... It give me goosebumps. Ha ha ha ha... Okay here is my choices:



Yep.. she is Lauren Alaina.... Love her voice and she is sweet...




He is Scotty McCreery ... He is cool with his country song and style and he is so charming... :-)



So, that is why i love their duet too... He he he...

So, how about you guys? Who is your favourite? 

With Love,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive