Saturday, February 26, 2011

Food Hunting at Kuching

0

My trip to Kuching was really great because i have a chance to eat some food that i will not get it here in Sabah. Anyway, here is some of the food that i really want to eat. After my arrival at Kuching on Sunday, 13th Feb, i ask my friend to bring me to the famous "Siang Siang" because i really want to eat Mee Kolok Sarawak/Kuching. Even though my stomach still feel not easy, i want to eat mee kolok soup. I get what i want when we reach Siang Siang at BDC. Full of people and it is Sunday morning yah...

What else i get when i was in Kuching? Here it is....

Vegetarian porridge and a cup of tea, cost me RM3.40
@Satok
Pork meat BBQ and Chinese tea, cost me RM5.40
@ Siang Siang Samarahan 
Laksa Sarawak and Coffee, cost me RM5.50
@ Pasar Batu 7
It is really tasty..... 
Before leaving on my plane, i sit at Starbucks, thought meeting
my long lost friend, Wilson but he transferred to another
branch just two days ago. So, having this
Green Tea Latte before departure.
That is my story of hunting for food. Will be visit Kuching again in few months time and for sure i will looking for Kampua Mee this time. Miss eating Sibu Kampua mee... Till then!

With Love,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive