Monday, November 01, 2010

Thinks Of Other People's Interests Instead

0

"Always consider the other person to be better than yourself, so that nobody thinks of his own interests 1st but everybody thinks of other people's interests instead. " 
-- A reading from the letter of St. Paul to the Philippians.

This verse is my reflections for today. As i read through this reading this morning, i realize something in my life on my actions and whatever i did for other people in my life is not in right way. I know that whatever i do is my service to others but sometime i like to be credited on whatever i do. I am only human being and like to be acknowledge on my works. But, today i learn something through this verse. 

I need to serve with my heart sincerely and not asking for acknowledgement or praise from others. Doing all my task whether it is for church, for my family, for communities around me i must do it with my heart full of love and joy. Sincerely doing it for my service to my Lord and my God. 

Thank you Lord for touch my heart again today with your words. Words that become my guidance in this world. Praise be to God. Amen. 

Love,
Little Rose
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive