Friday, July 09, 2010

Learning New Language - Filipino (Tagalog)

1

These few days my friend (Suzie) and I decide to learn Tagalog together. Then, i introduce her to this website where i used to find new friends to teach me new language. It is ITALKI. Actually i joined this website since September 2007. It has been almost 3 years but i can say there were no improvement of my language. I have to admit that it was my own fault because i didn't give efforts on it.

Therefore, i decide to make it happen this time since i have quite a few friends that want to learn new language too. This is a good time to start all over again.

1 comment:

  1. belajar meh y..aku ka belajar Japanese dah tok. utk sharpen aku empu japanese ti lma dah tinggal

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive