Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year Festival

0

I am going home for about a week for this coming Chinese New Year Festival. Even though i am not celebrate it but i just want to be with my family. Spend some of my times with them. It has been about five months i didn't visit home, dad, mum, sisters and my nieces and nephews. I miss them very much. 

By the way, before i forgot i wanted to grab this chance to wish my Chinese family and friends,

GONG XI FAT CHOI

Photocredit: Chinahighlights

From,
Rose & Family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive