Monday, January 04, 2010

2010 - I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.......

0

Only on the fourth day after 2009 change to 2010 I am thinking of what am I going to do this whole year. What is my aim in my life this year?

The main thing is that “I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE ………….” I have promise to myself that there are quite numbers of a little little things that I will do this year. Even though it is only a small little thing or action but perhaps it will make a difference in other’s life or environment or communities around me. This is my promise to myself. However, just let me keep this to myself because I think it is inappropriate for me to tell the whole world what I am going to do.

I will keep it for myself but the experiences along my journey this year will be shared here. “Sharing is Caring” right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive