Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#1 ~ Sexy Leg Workout

0

This will be my collections of postings about my mission to live more healthy by doing more exercise or workout for this year. My first workout is 15 minutes Sexy Leg Workout. I get this workout from my friend's Olivia Facebook post. She is also my Blogger buddy, find her at her Blog liv's stories. If you want to know her more, click the link and find out more about this amazing girl. 

Here is the workout:


The first time i tried this workout, i can't do it. The muscle on both of my thigh is very painful. If i force more, it feels like my muscle will ripped off (ha ha ha, what a bad thoughts!). But, when i did it for 2nd time, hmmmph... it is not that difficult actually. If you want to try it, reduce the frequency to half, 10 squats, 15 lunges, 20 calf raises, 25 second wall squat, 50 jumping jacks, 25 second wall squat, 20 sumo squats, 15 leg raises, 10 squats. Then, when you succeed with that one, then proceed to the full one like the above photo. 

It is very good to trim up your leg and thigh and probably your butt. Sure, ladies out there want to have a sexy leg right? Try this out!

I am still on my mission! (^___^)

Determined,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive