Thursday, December 19, 2013

I Am Ready for 2014....

0

Time flies so fast. Without noticing, this month is my 6th months working with my new employer in Pitas, Sabah. It has been a great opportunity to experienced new working environment, especially with the field sites such as the mangroves.

Since i will be going back home on Saturday, so i did a make over to my office with a little bit of decorations. Perhaps this will motivate me and make me keep moving forward with my new adventure next year with several wildlife inventories and monitoring.

Here is a little bit how my office looks like. I hope Mr.Rat will not chew any of the deco that i put up on the wall or on my table. I have a regular fan call Mr. Rat here. Keep on left its little po on my table. *sigh*. But that how it is here. Snakes and rats inside the office is a common thing.

My desk with a little bit of here and there.

My Patron Saint always be by my side, St. Francis of Assisi. 

My notice board made from the recycle computer box with
a few words of encouragements. 

Found my bestfriend notes she gave me in 2010. I miss her
very much. She pass away early June this year. She is my Angel
and i know she is up there with Father in heaven. 

Blessed Year 2014, 
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive