Tuesday, March 15, 2011

True Confession #4 - Do i like my current job?

4

Do i have to confess about this here? I think so... why? Because i need to write something that i can not say it out loud. Waaa... sounds a bit... what? Mysterious huh! Alright....here we goes!

To be HONEST... I am not really LIKE my current job because it is not my PASSION. It is not something that i really have heart to do. Half-hearted and the outcome is SO - SO... You know what? Before this i was so into adventurous things, discover new things, learn new things.. The more challenges, more i love to try it out. But now? Maybe i am getting older and maybe some of my brain cells is dead.. ha ha ha ha.. crazy!

Since i am not into this job, two years is like i was crawling like a baby. Struggling to understand and discover, what is actually this job is about. If i can measure percentage of my understanding, i can say that i only get about 40% or maybe less. Maybe i am just a slow learner! Huhuhu... (kesian my bos hiring me..)... Only a few part which related to nature, environmental awareness.... That i can do it. If it is come to deal with people.. I am OUT! Dead.. I may not become a mediator but an oil that make the fire become more stronger (macam tu minyak bah..kasi marak lagi tu api.. makin besar tu api... boleh gaduh besar..teda kesabaran bah ni..)

I can smile, i can talk softly but i easily give up with people that don't want to help themselves. I am helping them to lift up their way of life or maybe improved their way of living but i have limit of my patient. Alright! I don't want to talk more about it! Till then.... I stop here... Sorry for this mumbling is crazy thoughts that came out from my mind!

4 comments:

  1. Sabar Pok Sabar....dah abis writing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den--tengah menyabarkan diri la tok.. Den, bila trip kau pg merapok? mun 1st n 2nd wk June aku sikpat ikut owh.. pack alu program bos ku polah... huhuhu

    oli--i am thinking about it too... maybe soon... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sik jadi awal bulan 6 tapi awal bulan 7...sbb Fred datang ke Lawas 11 July tok...numb hp ku agi sama, so ku kat Sarawak ku msg ngan ko OKIES

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive