Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tatal Retreat Centre, Keningau

1

This was my trip back in February to Keningau. We went for a Persiapan Rohani KBK 3. So these are some pictures that i took during this trip. It was my first time there and i really like this retreat centre.

The entrance to the main building. I think this is the main building but am not sure too. This is actually at the hostel and at 3rd floor they have something like conference hall.
I love this grotto but it was too hot to stand and took picture there. I have one but with my eyes close...

My friend and I. 

1 comment:

  1. I was there in April - wonderful spiritual place and kindly staff.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive